Today's host was Laura Chajet.
1. ESO the team built High Accuracy Radial Velocity Planet Searcher (HARPS) reported an impressive discovery of 32 exoplanets. Read news release here.
2. Herschel and Planck new results. Planck finished its 'first light' survey, watch the movie here to see how Planck mapped the sky.
3. Gaia another ambitious mission from ESA, aims to chart 3-D map of our galaxy. Its results will be used to study early formation, and subsequent dynamical, chemical and star formation evolution of the Milky Way Galaxy. Read more about this mission here.
4. Another possible telescope - Gran Telescopio CANARIAS in spain. What to know more about it, visit here.
5. Ongoing event: Quantum to Cosmos Festival. Watch live lectures, discussions, and ask your questions in front of your own computer. Participate here, the events only till Oct 25.